We're looking for US-based DevOps subcontractors with a broad range of experience with Terraform and Kubernetes. Ideal candidates have a solid programming background and enjoy writing and contributing to Open Source software used by thousands of companies around the world. We offer a unique environment to solve big challenges for successful technology startups. This involves orchestrating and automating complex systems. Your job will be customer-facing and involve a lot of context switching and be subject to tight deadlines.
- Docker / Docker Compose
Formal Languages: Proficient in one or more formal languages
- Golang (preferred)
Interpreted Languages: Proficient in one or more interpreted languages
- Bash / sh
SaaS Experience: Proficient in two or more of the following services
- Pager Duty
- New Relic
- GitHub Actions
About Cloud Posse
- We are an Open Source consultancy. If you’ve ever used Terraform or Kubernetes, you’ve probably landed on one of our projects. Everything we do is Open Source (APACHE2) and available on our GitHub at github.com/cloudposse. We do this for multiple reasons. First, it ensures we deliver quality because our reputation is out in the open. Secondly, everything we do should be highly-repeatable and relevant. That's why we're the largest provider of Open Source Terraform modules you'll find. We don't want to build snowflake architectures.
- Awesome customers. We work with some of the smartest and fastest-growing startups to help them develop and implement next-generation cloud platforms. Almost everything we do is green-field and our customers seek us out for our expertise.
- Best-of-breed technology. Our solutions are cutting edge. We practice Infrastructure as Code, GitOps, CI/CD, BeyondCorp-style security and take security seriously. We leverage Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, and Terraform every day. One of the things we do best is help companies with “Unlimited Staging Environments”.
- Challenging problems. We keep things interesting because life's boring without a challenge. That's why we set the bar high. We're currently working on interesting problems like running Terraform inside of Kubernetes, deploying Teleport SSH under Helm, ChatOps with Kubernetes, and how to solve automatic database migrations with Helm deployments. We manage more open-source repositories than almost any other company out there. Our job is to observe and define the best practices of our industry and translate that into the reusable open source that’s available today on our GitHub.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying